Thursday, August 14, 2014

Introductions!!

Hi Everyone!
     I'm Grace and this is a collaboration with my wonderful and crazy sister Anna. We plan on doing K-Drama Reviews and share our thoughts on the shows we are currently watching. I wanted to do some introductions so you know what we are all about. So lemme tell ya about myself.
    Like I said earlier, I'm Grace, the younger of the two sisters. I'm pretty short and have brownish blonde hair. I have a beauty blog that is mainly dedicated to the Korean cosmetics industry and am obsessed with S. Korea. My interest started when Anna showed me a MBLAQ music video. Of course, at first, I thought it was super weird because all the guys had on a ton of eye makeup, but now I love seeing them all with their eyeliner (don't even get me started on Baekhyun from EXO). From their it has grown into an obsession with the shows, culture, food, music, and beauty of S. Korea. Anna and I are learning the language as well, so if any of you have tips on learning better, feel free to share!
    Currently I'm in my junior year of high school and am trooping through. Some of my favorite dramas include My Love From The Star, The Great Doctor aka Faith, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Shut Up: Boy Flower Band, City Hunter, and Queen In Hyun's Man to name a few. Some of my favorite groups/ bands are Vodka Rain, Shinee, DBSK, Girl's Generation, APink, Tiny-G, Busker Busker, BTS, VIXX, and CN Blue. If you have any questions or thoughts, go ahead and ask them! Maybe me and Anna will do a Q&A video on YouTube ;)
    I hope to make this a fun and enjoyable blog that brings a smile to your faces! I'm really excited to share my thoughts on drama's with you all and seeing how they line up, or all of our opinions. I think the way we are going to review shows, is by watching them, then posting on our thoughts. I'm probs going to be doing a play by play of each episode during that post, so look out for spoilers throughout. I can't wait to see what the future brings us!
Grace




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hi everybody! What's up?!                                                                                                    

     I'm Anna! As my sister Grace wrote earlier we decided to do a blog collaboration together to discuss our love for K-Drama's by writing reviews of the shows we are watching and talking about some of our favorite dramas.                                                                                                                                                            I am the older sister, I have red hair and I am taller than Grace lol. I first entered the world of all things Korean by watching Ninja Assassin with Bi Rain and Lee Joon (from MBLAQ), I though Lee Joon was cute and wanted to find out if he was in any other movies, from there I learned about MBLAQ and quickly fell in love with K-Pop and K-Dramas. I then showed Grace a few MBLAQ MV's and at first it was weird but after the initial "what the heck is this?" we both became hard-core K-Pop fans. From there our love for the Korean culture, language and history has continued to grow and we both plan on living in Korea working and becoming fully immersed in the culture. I am a sophmore in college pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in International Studies and I hope to graduate and then teach English in Korea. A few of my absolute favorite K-Dramas include: The Princess' Man, My Love From the Star, I Hear Your Voice, Queen In-Hyun's  Man, The Innocent Man, Gu Family Book, and Rooftop Prince. A few of my favorite groups/bands are: DBSK, SHINee, FTisland, MBLAQ, VIXX, Bangtan Boys (BTS), EXO, Eric Nam, F(x), BigBang, Park Hyo-Shin, and Got7. Just as Grace stated earlier please comment and ask us questions and tell us what some of your favorite K-Drama's are as well as your favorite K-Pop groups!                                                    We have created this blog to share with everyone our love for Korea, so that people could tell us their experiences, learning techniques and share our fellow love for Korea and more!! :) We are both really excited to begin reviewing dramas and sharing our opinions and hearing your thoughts about the drama's/episodes. I am very excited to begin giving recaps of dramas and hearing your thoughts and    opinions!!                                                                                                                                                      Anna :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    



















No comments:

Post a Comment